Supporting Recordings, Performance and Events
As a part of its charitable objectives The Nimbus Foundation has elected to gift a number of hire days at the Wyastone Concert Hall and Studio each year to artists or organisations. The hire days can be requested to make a recording, present a concert or host an event. Each request must be submitted in writing and will be reviewed on its merit, with priority being given to projects that seek to fulfil the current objectives of The Nimbus Foundation but in particular:
- Projects involving younger performers (18 to 25 years old) of classical music.
- Projects that aim to interest younger audiences or younger consumers of classical music.
- Projects that aim to interest new audiences or consumers of classical music.
- Projects that aim to promote or perform premier recordings or performances of classical compositions.
- Projects involving other charitable organisations.
The decision to offer gift days will be at the sole discretion of the Trustees of The Nimbus Foundation. Gift days must be acknowledged within the CD or DVD booklet, download metadata, concert programme, event marketing literature or other such material as agreed with the Trustees of the Nimbus Foundation in the following way:
This Recording/Performance/Event at the Wyastone Concert Hall was made possible with support from The Nimbus Foundation, registered charity number 802708. www.wyastone.co.uk/nimbus-foundation
If you would like to be considered for a gift day please write providing full details of your project, the people involved and how it meets the guidelines and charitable objectives of The Nimbus Foundation.
Applications should be posted to: The Nimbus Foundation, Wyastone Leys,Monmouth,NP25 3SR, UK or Or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe Foundation Administrator,,The Nimbus Foundation, Wyastone Leys, Monmouth, NP25 3SR, UKEmail: email@example.comTelephone: 01600 891 090
THE NIMBUS FOUNDATION REGISTERED CHARITY NUMBER 802708